February 16

Being Invisible

The possibilities are endless when you are invisible for twenty-four hours! I could do whatever I wanted! I could go to In-n-out, go to Disneyland, play pranks on my brother, and much, much more. One of the first things I would do to utilize this opportunity to its fullest is to prank my brother. I will sneak up behind him and tap his shoulder, then when he turns around to see who did it, there would be no one there. I would continue doing this many times until my brother thinks he is going insane. Then I would start whispering in his ear and he wouldn’t know what to do! I would want to do this to get back at my brother for being so annoying all of time. The second thing I would do is go to In-n-out and walk in to the employees only area, then I would eat all of the burgers they were making because In-n-out has the best burgers ever. I would then read and sleep until I only had one hour left in my invisibility because when I am invisible, there would be no one combing into my room and annoying me. In the last hour, I would go to Disneyland and walk into he park invisible, then I would go into the bathroom right when my time is up, reappear, then enjoy Disneyland until the end of the day. Being invisible would be great, and I would be able to do so many things that I normally wouldn’t be able to do.

EdisonBlogs Inc. 2024

Posted February 16, 2024 by edisone3124blogs in category Uncategorized